Here’s a fun Halloween recipe for all of those candy lovers out there. Theses treats are easy to make and only take about 10 minutes from start to finish. Here’s the recipe.
1 bag of Mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
1 bag of Candy Corn
1 bag of pretzels (I like the square ones but you can use any kind, just make sure they are small)
1. Preheat oven to 275 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cover baking sheet with a piece of tin foil (so candy won’t stick to baking sheet).
3. Evenly space pretzels on baking sheet so there is a little space between each.
4. Cut Mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups in half. Place one half on top of each pretzel.
5. Place baking sheet in oven for 5 – 7 minutes or until chocolate is melted. They should be squishy, but not so melted that the chocolate starts spreading off of the pretzel.
6. While chocolate is stilled melted, press one candy corn on each pretzel.
7. Place baking sheet in the fridge for about an hour, or until candy in solid again.
8. Eat all the candy!!!! Nom nom.