Today is such a beautiful, sunny fall day! It makes me want to pick apples and carve a pumpkin. So in the spirit of everything autumn I thought I would share this great recipe for Apple Crisp. I got this recipe from my best friend, Amy, who makes it much better than I do (mine is still yummy though). It’s easy to make, inexpensive, and DELICIOUS!!!
Amy’s Apple Crisp
4 medium sized apples
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup flour
3/4 cup quick cooking rolled oats
1/2 cup melted butter
1. Slice apples very thin.
2. Spread apples evenly on the bottom of a greased 9″x9″ pan.
3. Measure rolled oats, flour, and sugar into a bowl. Mix well.
4. Add melted butter to dry mix until it is crumbly.
5. Sprinkle crumble mixture over apples.
6. Cook for 30-40 minutes at 350 degrees (F).
7. Let cool and ENJOY!
**I think this treat is best served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, but it’s great by itself, too!
Happy Fall Everyone 🙂